17 May 2009

The last of my VSN projects

Lucky #7






7 layers, 7th layer is 7", 7 sparkling flowers, 7 safety pins, 7 letter word
Keeping Score









Well its more of Keeping B'days..
I made it for Clints mom

Glitz, Gleam & Glamour


Glitter







Bright City Lights


Spotlighting

Tying the Knot
Nothing I can say about this one..... the inspiration was a Blue Wedding Cake, with only one obligation.. tie a knot onit!
It is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" with a 4" sq folded card in the back as a 'leg'
If I only had someone to give this one to! :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you finally played VSN and when I wasn't even a hostess. Maybe that's the trick! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Lots of fun challenges and very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please come Falliday Fest 2026 on Splitcoaststampers.com! Let’s make Falliday Fest Comeback Grand! https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums...