07 June 2009

As my world turns

LOL! Its like a soap opera here I tell ya!
I have a new room-mate! He had one week left of school and his mother flipped! She threw him out because he wanted to go n to college rather then join the Military like she wanted.
Anyhow, he graduated an honor student! He was also excepted to LSC in Duluth.

He needed to move into my craft room, but I kick him out early so I can still get inky! LOL
I have yet to convert him into a stamper!



Here's Mindy, James and Crystal



















My class for today was canceled again.. darn weather! Back in January it was snow now I compete with rainy days! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450