29 August 2009

I am gonna miss her!

Baby had to be put down on August 23rd.

This was probably the hardest thing Clint has ever done.



No idea what it was about one ear up, but I always knew if she was in a good mood. Even when she'd "protect" me, she'd have an ear while biting Clint! LOL
She was his dog for many years before I came around, and she decided I belonged to her. My Beagle (Joker) also belonged to her.
We were so worried about how she would act with him, but to her .. he was HER PUPPY.
He even thinks he's as big and tough as she was. He did get pretty strong from playing with her. S'pecially tug o war over his blanket.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Baby! I know you will miss her for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had to make such a hard decision.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450