01 December 2009

Getting a jump start!

I have joined a group on SCS .. Join the 2010 Christmas Card Challenge!!!

Wonder if these can count....

10 very simple cards.. I added some dew drops, a button, funky fibers, stickles or even some ribbon.

I made them yesterday thinking I was short for 2009... only to go look for a B'day car and find a box with about 30 cards I had done back in June-July for Christmas!

Now I not only made 10 real fast & simple cards for nothing.. I have 40+ extra Christmas Cards.

My neighbor says she'll love to take some off my hands! LOL

This group of 10 is now in a baggie, waiting to be put away with the Christmas Decorations for next year.

Someone please remind me I did that! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450