07 April 2010

Peaceful Farm Life

This is for a swap I joined.. requirements were...
"This swap is for things that women “Want, Need, Do, Love, etc. " This could be a card about exercise, hormones, shoes, stamps, friendships, shopping, chocolate, housework, hobbies, coffee, etc. You get the idea! It can be funny or serious---your choice! "

Farming is my hobby, my sanctuary and part of my every day life.

I also did this layout for a sketch challenge, but for the life of me I can't remember which one! LOL
Stamps: Farm life
Paper: Misc scraps, World Win Dual Color
Ink: Basic Black and SU water color crayons
Accessories: Cricut Old West

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450