08 May 2010

Gotta CASE this one.. Well I did!

Karen Lynn inspired me on this one! She sent me a similar card for a man.
Looking at hers I imagined what could be on all the spots.. signatures!

So I cut it all out (thankfully a week before I got hurt) and mailed each piece to every (siblings, their kids and then even their kids) to sign.

Not everyone got the pieces back to me in time to present this to my om.. but I can always add them later! I just got 4 more in the mail today! YEA


I have spinners on the top, and the words coming down off the sides. "MOM" is on the bottome, "Grama and Great Grama" come down the sides.

One of my nieces lives in Germany, and I couldn't get her to sign the pieces so I put her and he children's pics on it.

Stamps: none
Paper: Bazill Bling
Ink: none
Accessories: Cricut TinkerBell and Friends
Techniques: squash
Well, Karen, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450