10 January 2011

Holiday Greetings!

My mom and Raye Lynn (sister) bought this big book of printed Christmas DP.
Card stock actually, and it had 3 or 4 sheets of each design and they shared with me!

I had also printed out MOJO 2010 Sketch book and gave them a copy.

I challenged them to make a card using one of the sketches. I'd do it too just to see how different they would turn out.

So my mom picked one of the sketches and Raye picked a paper.

It has sleighs on it and my very first thought was the "Santa told me" story. Well once I cut the DP I no longer had that thought!













The CS is from Archivers. AC brand. Mostly shades of Grey but the small border punch piece and the base is a blue.
The Nesties is Label #9 a gift form my SCS Friend holly! (thank you so much)
the Stamp is SU and the ink SU Night of Navy
The ribbon, my mom gave and it took the WHOLE spool to do these 8 cards! Uff Da!
It was from her stash that could be from the 70's (she hoards ribbon i tell ya! LOL) I love looking in those drawers... she has tons, but I am not much into using it on cards.. I'm trying though!

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450