22 December 2012

Odd Recipe For Egg Nog

Well I picked Carrie, MJ and Andy up at the airport at 7pm.
We went over to my mother's to have a bite to eat, change MJ and get some bottles ready for the road trip back here to my place.
Andy is up front with me and we get to talking about Egg Nog, he felt bad that we emptied a carton at my moms.
So he decides to look up a recipe on his phone.....

4 Egg Yolks
1/3 Cup Sugar + 1 Tbls

Ahhh Ass Wipe!


I asked him what in the world, he got to laughing so hard he was in tears and couldn't even answer me for a bit!

Finally he composed himself enough to tell me he touched the screen and lost his page.

Oh brother!

anyhow....back on track now,
no more ass wipes I hope, would not be very tasty in my opinion!

1 Pint Whole Milk
1 Cup Heavy Cream
3 Oz Bourbon (optional but I need it after spending that much car time with him)
1 tsp grated Nutmeg
4 Egg Whites

Whip Yolks until light in color
Gradually add 1/3 cup Sugar, beat until completely dissolved
add Milk, Cream, Bourbon and Nutmeg, stir to combine

Whip Egg Whites until soft peaks form, while mixer still on add 1 Tbls Sugar beat until Stiff peaks form

Whisk Egg Whites into mixture, chill and serve

Prep time is 15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450