26 August 2014

August 2014

the Clematis from my mom's old yard in Minneapolis

Canna Liliy belongs to Tassa, but he lives with me I can't get over how much its grown since I broke the pot and had to put it in the ground

A couple of grasshoppers, not sure what I caught them doing! :) On my rose bud














Hiabiscus from Josh

Hollyhock

Hosta corner



Snapdragon

Snow on the Mountain

Roses

Willow Tree

Turtle Head

Wilbur

Canna Lily bloomed! YAY!

stray Hosta by the steps

froggy on the Canna





Tasha kitty brought this  guy in the house, I took him back outside, but I think he has a broken leg. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450