17 April 2016

CASing myself

In a challenge on SCS... ABC's we are on the letter M.

Easy enough, but she added a twist, go to the first card I'd ever uploaded and remake it adding the M.

I thought I'd do it in Mint Macron, or Melon Mambo, but that seemed too simple.

So I change the Peace to Memories.

Here's my original from 2006


And here's my redo



The cross stamp is from Inkadinkadoo

Ink is Early Espresso, the sentiment I did on the computer but printed it in Early Espresso. I also sponged all edges with Early Espresso

I did a mask around the cross and stamped Kinda Eclectic with Daffodil Delightful 

Using a Dove Blender I colored the floral parts Rose Red, Garden Green, Pink Pirouette and Pear Pizazz

Base is Thick Whisper White (love that stuff)
Retired, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp C antelope and Lullaby DSP

I used Diamond Plate CB Folder ont eh Brown Sugar strip


Thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your cards! I am glad I have seen them today (Sunday!)

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450