20 November 2018

November class and MJ's 7th birthday




Well, that one decide to stay on its side, even after editing. grrr. This Eclipse card is for MJ's 7th birthday. First use of the Three Little Piggy's set. Had to use some retired sets to make it festive. 




Country Home, Chicken Wire Elements
 Basic Gray base , Whissper White, Blackberry Bliss, Wood Textures DSP, Linene Thread
I made an attempt at coloring with the Blends, not my thing I guess, 



Shaded Spruce base, Old Olive and 
Whisper White with Under The Mistletoe DSP. Nature Sings stap set.
Stitched Shapes Framelits



This one I haven't even made into a card. Its just a mat of Soft Suede and I stamped Pleasants on Wood Texture DSP with Early Esspresso ink.


Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450