15 February 2010

All those scraps

This is just Stampin' Up! Scraps. they are all sorted and in marked baggies with thier names on each one.


This is the bottom drawer under my desk and the most ignored! It's Color Core Scraps and prints (dp) ... Any one need some punches from scraps? LOL

l THis was a bad idea... it started out as just Whisper White and Very Vanilla Scraps. Then I strted tossing in any brand of white or cream. BAD BAD BAD! Nothing the same texture, weight or even brightness!

Colored Card Stock Scraps!
OMG! I had no idea just how much I had around here for scraps until I did this! I donated every last piece of scrap 2 years ago to the scrap booking store for others to use. I also do not keep anything too small to punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450