24 February 2010

Winds of Heaven



This card is totally inspired by.. swandog-4
Native American Card

I could never match her hand work on this!

I was asked by my niece to make some cards with a Native American theme. so I searched the gallery here for idea.

I used the Cricut to do the shape (hexagon or is it an octagon)
then I CB each piece with DOTS, except of course the 2 I stamped on! LOL

I had to stack 3 Dimensionals behind part of the horse to raise him up even!

Thanks for looking, but be sure to check out Swandog's card.. truly an awesome card!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors and the shapes you used! Great card! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card turned out quite nicely considering the challenge you were given.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450