07 September 2010

Corrosive Challenge #80

I found something to do today!
 
A friend sent me many House Mouse images to color and I'd been playing around with my Cricut Cartridge "Story Book"

I figured if I lay it out just right I could cut around the image already stamped, then mat that.

Not bad! A bit off centered, but I can live with that.

Then I came across the Corrosive Challenge for Old Olive and Real Red.

Well since I'd already used Real Red for my mat... why not!



Stamps: House Mouse
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red and Old Olive
Ink: Koh - i- nor Pencils
Accessories: Dots CB Folder and Cricut Story Book

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450