26 September 2010

For my Great Nephew Payton

I made this for my great nephew Payton's B'day this week. It's hard making cards for teenage boys! Little Boys like cute stuff still and men just like to be remembered, but a teen!

This image is from my friend Laurie.. someday I should buy this stamp!

I spent a ton of time online looking at wolves and came across a site from the DNR. I never realized wolves just look dirty! LOL

I colored him using SU Pastels
his eyes are done using Spica pens

The layout is a CASE from Amy Celona

it's folded in half in front!





Stamps: Wolf
Paper: Taken with Teal and Chocolate Cip and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: SU Pastels and Spica Glitter Pens
Accessories: Cuttle Bug Paisely

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450