27 January 2012

1 week down!


I look like a football player!
It's a good 3" of padding! lol


You know me, I can't leave anything alone! I had to look. Now I am bummed, he told me I'd have stitches... those look like staples to me! WOW! Look at that bruise!



Went to the doc on Tuesday to have the staples removed. He changed his mind. I did get a clear bandage so I can shower...YAY!
The purple marks are where each person initials that they did something; Anesthesia,  was the first, then I had a nerve blocker .Those marks are still there, I think they used permanent Sharpies! lol
 Well at least the bruise is going away!

No stamping yet...grrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450