19 January 2015

Class for February 2015


These cards are identical except for colors. I can't get over just how different they are.
The image size is the same for all of the cards, 
My plan was to show off 4 different stamp sets....Achieved! LOL
I also found out that the train from the Stampin' Up! Traveler Set is the same size too!!

 

I couldn't figure out which color to go with so I put it to a vote....Blue won out.

I really love all of the cards I've found on Pinterest using the Hardwood back ground stamp. 
I bought that Chevron Ribbon when it first came out, used it on a set of cards for a swap.....then it just sat in the drawer. 

I'm sad the Stampin' Up1 only has the one type of brads, but I like them little buggers anyhow.

Stamps used: 
The Open Sea
Wetlands
Lovely as a Tree
Walk in the Wild

Ink: 
Early Espresso
Crumb Cake

Card-stock:
Marine Mist
Crumb Cake
Very Vanilla
Soft Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450