19 January 2015

Pool Pudding



Bad name for the title LOL


There was a post on Face Book for using the colors Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding
Her thoughts were for boy cards, Lovely as a Tree jumped in my head



here I go using the Hard Wood background stamp again! LOL 


Some ladies would be so proud of me, I even stamped on the inside, and I did an envelope too!

Oh, just an odd piece of info, Lovely as a Tree was my very first stamp set. I bought it for a family history book i was working on. I will never sell it, no matter if it retires!!

I actually have a couple sets I will never part with
Bare Back Classic Cars and Pickups
Yukon
Wildlife Reserve 
Countryside
Horse Frontier
In Wilderness
Nature's Nest
Roosting (and the chicken wire bkgd)
In Wilderness
Noble Deer

SU needs more guy stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450