05 October 2010

Too funny not to share!

Today my girlfriend Colleen came over to get some card help.
A couple hours into out 'mess' I had to run an errand, so I left the front door open so the dogs could let themselves in and out. If you saw our mess, you'd understand why it would be difficult for Colleen to do it.

Well I was about 15 miles from home and she calls me needing HELP!




Our hens decided she shouldn't be alone in the house!
She called Clint to come home to help her get hem out, I guess they kept going around the chairs and under the table.
Honestly I think it was Colleens fault.. she talks to them and coaxes them to her out side, well why wouldn't they want to see her inside! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450