25 October 2010

VSBN October 2010

Hosted again by LMN "To complete My challenge you're going to have to imagine what it would be like to be floating by in the sky. Take your inspiration from the clouds and create a page with lots of white and a little blue...unless of course you're floating by in a rain cloud (LOL!)"



My step dad John made this airplane/bike for my son Joe way back in '95
Well needless to say he doesn't fit in it anymore!
Now it sits in my yard as a part of my garden!

Grampa had a real airplane, and Joey would pretend he was flying around their driveway in his.

Actually if you saw my VSBN Challenge page of the roses you can see it in the back ground!

The words are cut using the Cricut Cartridge Old West and the Number are from Story Book the third font is hand written

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450