25 October 2010

VSBN October 2010

The first challenge was by fmtinsley...
"My challenge to you is a recipe challenge. Use the following recipe and the sketch provided."
3 photos
3 colors
2 embellishments
1 punched border

total 9 elements

My Cloud 9 is Civil War memorabilia!
Doing the scrap book for the D.U.V. MN Tent 1 is an awesome experience for me.

These photos I am allowed to share since they do not contain any people or documents.

The Belt & Buckle on top belonged to an Officer of the GAR Grand Army of the Republic

The canteen was the property of a Union Soldier

and the box of medals is from a variety of places and people and organizations.

Glad I was able to work on the book (what I'm s'posed to be doing) and playing in VSBN!!

I did misread the instructions... I read 9 elements as 9 embellishments, so there are 3 photo turns and 3 star brads and 3 metal ribbons. At least I got the 3 photos!!!!

Real Red strip,  with metal Star Brads with Ribbons.and Photo Turns are from Oriental Trading

Night of Navy piece with stars punch out of the edge.

The clouds I cut out of Whisper White using the Cricut and they are Cuttle Bugged with Swirls then I sponged Bashful Blue over them

The background is Confetti White.

The nestie in the right corner is from my friend Holly... thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450