16 May 2011

Close To My Heart Workshop

Cool cards made at a workshop at Judy's house.

I tried to remember the names of the stamp set and the paper, but that was yesterday! LOL


 We all know I am terrified of butterflies, but this is flat, on a card and non intimidating! LOL
Still not about to buy any stamp of them things though!














Not sure what to do with this one, but t's the size of a dollar bill, or a money order! LOL














This started out as like 4" x 4" but we cut the square card base after 3 layers were attached, using a Nestie Circle

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards! Not sure if you saw it, but congrats, you are a winner of our Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop!!! Please email Lori (lori@cleardollarstamps.com) to claim your prize.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....