31 May 2011

Eagle and National Anthem

I printed our National Anthem inside, it's a squash fold.

I am going to Archiver's tomorrow to look for a nicer paper for the inside. Maybe a parchment.

I am going to give it to the Daughters of the Union Veterans of the Civil War ladies next week. I am hoping to make many to be sold for their fundraiser.


Stamps: The digi is from Doodle Pantry
Paper: Night of Navy and just some scraps of tan.
Ink: Koh-i-nor Pencils
Accessories: SU Corner Punch and some Gold Brads.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I really like this! I've got this image, but never thought about doing in on the angle with that sentiment under it! AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....