11 March 2012

I made this one for SUO Challenge #40 - It's Fun Being Green

I did this to show off at my workshop yesterday too! All of the ladies have Lovely As A Tree, but are stumped for ideas.
I am trying to make a card a week just to show them and I think this worked out alright!

The layout came from a calendar I bought from Annie's Attic. there is a layout for month.
I really liked this one, its January's sketch

Always Artichoke Card Stock and DP from Regals Stack
Not sure if the Sahara Sand is gonna get this one booted from the challenge, it seems like a green to me.
Then again it is kinda like a chameleon.. no matter what I put it next it looks good!

I used Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Marker for the tree.
Some Linen Thread and the Corner Notch Punch

7 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite stamp sets! This is a great card for any occasion. (And the Sahara Sand is perfectly okay, because the green is still the focal point.) Thanks so much for joining us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Why is it I never pull out that stamp set. You've done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done card! And the Sahara Sand is a perfect complement to all those greens. We're very happy to have this card to show off with the SUO Challenge this time around. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done card! And the Sahara Sand is a perfect complement to all those greens. We're very happy to have this card to show off with the SUO Challenge this time around. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice card! And the Sahara Sand is a perfect complement for the greens you chose. Thanks for sharing it with the SUO Challenge Design Team this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a serene 'scene' you created with the tree and your beautiful greens! That set is just such a classic! Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That set is such a classic! Everything looks good with it! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450