26 March 2012

My Favorite Projects

Got a FREE Shutterfly book so I decided to put all of my favorite cards in it.
Glad I had uploaded some of these to my blog at some point and time.. I didn't save these on the computer! OOPS!
It was really nice to see some of them again.. I just may have to remake a couple!
One of the  cards that made it in the book is actually a card that Laurie made for Clint's b'day! I really love that card! Well who doesn't love any card made with YUKON? LOL
Almost everyone of them was done using Stampin' Up! Products.


Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY BUCKETS! that is sooo cool!
    you go girlie!

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450