Ffeatures of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
"So many features of this tool make it the best on the market. The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting. The handle shows you exactly where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin and end. And, with the specially-designed insertion point, the handles snap into the track easily without bending or bowing the track itself-which helps to keep the track straight and rigid."
"Have you ever thought you were getting a straight cut, but it turned out to be bowed? The new handles and cutting track are so stable, your cuts will be perfectly straight!"
"This tool is all about ease-the cutting track is longer than 12" making it so easy to cut or score a full sheet of cardstock without having to remove any of the blades!"