09 November 2012

6 Cards for men

The ladies in my Bi Monthly Group have asked me to do a manly card.

So I decided to figure out a way to do a few and just make a day of it.

I took 5 sheets of 12x12 and got 6 fairly CAS cards...easy anyhow!

I was trying to be frugal with the card stock and very simple since I can't stamp with my bad arm.

I love having so little scrap to put in my scrap box!









Ooops! The card above is Card A


I hope everyone likes them!



2 comments:

  1. You can tell which cards are vikki jo's favorites she labeled them both F. But then again she is a ditz so maybe it was a simple mistake who knows with her.

    Love ya sis

    Raye Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! beautiful cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please come Falliday Fest 2026 on Splitcoaststampers.com! Let’s make Falliday Fest Comeback Grand! https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums...