26 May 2019

Garage Trio

Using Geared up Garage and Garage Gear dies and using ideas from
 Create with Connie and Mary to create these carts. 


I do not have the DSP so I stamped my own.
The Metallic Silver Edge Ribbon colors very nicely with Black Blends





Smokey Slate, Basic Grey and Granite Grey card stock, 
oh there's also a piece of Whisper White inside the one. 


                         Silver foil paper, black embossing powder and Gallery Grunge for the Tread Lines.
 I used Crushed Curry, Basic Black and Smokey slate for the tread. 



I am thinking of maybe putting another "inside" piece on the left also.

I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies for the one card. Silver metallic thread 
and Classic Garage Metal Elements


Thank you for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450