22 May 2019

Under the Weather Mouse

I joined a Get Well swap , so I pulled out an oldie from 1999! ... Mice Messages


The colors are for Brandy's Color Challenge 

Merry Merlot, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Whisper White
For the Use it Challenge 2019, I dusted off a retired stamp set
 and an embossing folder., Square Lattice

The colors, dies and thread are all current though. 

Can't have too much dust in here.. haha

I colored it with a Blender Pen using 
Granny Apple Green, Soft Seafoam, Merry Merlot, Pool Party, 
Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink inks

From the new catalog I used the Braided Linen Trim


Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450