03 May 2019

Tea Together with Teia

I recently joined a group  on SCS, 2019 A-Z Card Swap, and you make a card alphabetically. Right now they are on J so I made it with Joseph's coat technique.
It requires glossy cardstock which I didn't have so I used photograph paper and the first piece I did I actually burned it LOL
The tiny gold beads I have no clue where I got them from or even what brand they are (no label)



Stamps: Tea together
Paper: Soft Seafoam,Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive
Ink: Daffodil Delight Granny Apple Green Pacific Point Mellon Mambo
Accessories: Tea time dies, paper doily, ribbon and Tufted 3D embossing folder
Techniques: Joseph's coat

Thank you for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450