09 May 2019

Mother's Day roses 2019



 I make Mother's Day cards for my sisters, SIL Auntie Grama, moms
 and ladies I call mom (Friends) 

I used Stampin' Up! Climbing Roses, I actually bought this set just for mothers day. (Flowers)


I made 12 cards.
Then to make sure DH mom and Grama don't get matching cards,
 I did 2 colors. 
My mom lives with my youngest sister so they get different colors also.

The Pull Out Fun Fold is from Dawn.
I love this fold!




These 2 I did for co-workers.

Embossed in copper then hand colored.
The Eclipse Technique is my favorite. 
I can't believe the Letter Dies are retiring.







Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450