31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

I was actually going to post thinking it was November 1st....

So I skipped Halloween! LOL

See this lack of sleep does effect the brain! oh, speaking of brain. I saw my neck MRI and one of the images is of my brain! I really do have one!

I thought that was cool. Neck is fine though. There is some Arthritis, but that has nothing to do with my shoulder and arm pain.

Doc is ordering a new MRI of that. If it comes back as normal or healing correctly then I will have to learn to live with this pain.It may go away in time. Except for the Deltoid..it is permanent. That is a minor pain just annoying at times.

This other one though, feels like I am being jolted with a Tazor Gun! Oh my! I tell you that's a mind blowing moment!

Well I have updated my header and background, i sure hope it works this month.

I work so hard on them to not be able to use them.

Well everyone have a safe Trick or Treat!!!


Oh, that one turned out nice sized! LOL
one programs measures in Pixels then the other part is in Inches.. I never know!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! what a gorgeous background!!! way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I am just stopping by with some extra hugs gentle ones of course : ) and more prayers too ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the new look.

    Hope that you can finally get some relief from the pain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...