12 January 2013

For Aunt Helen

I've been busy CASing

Michelerey's card Antique Vine Thanks

Here's mine.....

tamps: Thoughts and Prayers and It's A Wrap
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke
Accessories: Beveled Windowpanes and Not Quite Navy and Linen Thread, Unknown CB Embossing folder


I usually don't do anything inside  but for this one I stamped a piece of the branch with the "Know I Care" Verse from this set.

What do you use for a sentiment for someone who is not going to get well?


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I like the embossing and those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hun! I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....