15 January 2013

Feel the Love Valentines Offer


From January 3 through January 21, you will have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive Valentine Treat Bundle.  This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (see Treat Giving below) and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags.



During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE (a $7.95 value) when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set (see Card Giving below).  This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21!   The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in clear-mount.


 Promotion Details:
  • The promotion will run January 3-21, 2013.
  • During the promotion, you can place both promotion orders on any order type (customer, workshop, or online).
  • For every My Little Valentine Set that you purchase, you will get a Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE!
  • There are no limits to the number of My Little Valentine Sets that you can order and the number of Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kits you can earn for free.
  • The Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp coordinates with the Full Heart Punch (#119883; $16.95), but the punch is not included in the bundle.
  • Promotion deadlines:  Monday, January 21, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....