12 January 2013

Dresser Card


Stamps: Baby Bundle
Paper: SU So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Su Markers and Soft Suede
Accessories: SU Brads, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

So Saffron;
Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" 

* In the tutorial I did 3 smaller drawers *
For this card they are 2 3/4" x 1"
The Clothes Hanger is 2 1/4" x 1/2"

All edges are rubbed with Soft Suede Ink

I can see my Brads are not very straight..go figure! 
Dimensionals behind the drawers and Clothes Hanger

Whisper White Pieces (from the scrap box)
inside piece to hold Gift Card 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"  (I used 1/8" Score Tape)
I used the markers to ink my stamps, stamped the image then cut them out...
(NEVER AGAIN! LOL )

* Also, in the tutorial I used a Nestie for the leg area of the dresser * 
For this card I used the Decorative Label Punch 
(it is for a SU Workshop)

To line up the holder piece, I put the score tape on it, peele doff the backing, and lined it up with the top of the leg opening and closed the card to adhere it to the back 
I will also suggest making the legs down a bit lower as the Gift Card JUST fits. and you do  not want that white holder piece showing when the card is closed



1 comment:

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....