02 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well I got my background and Header all changed for January. Not too sure I like it though.
Background along the sides, seems alright.

The header should have a clear background, it looks so ... square! LOL

WOW! Just got a look at the new signature... not liking that either. Oh well now I know what not to do for February, right?

I was going to only have the little snow man and the greeting, but I didn't think he'd show up with the white background in the post box.


Does anyone else use MDS for their blogs? Any tips or ideas?



1 comment:

  1. Hi There! I really like the January look of your blog!! Beautiful shade of blue!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....