08 January 2013

Queen For The Day

SCS has a challenge called "Queen For The Day" Where they have picked someone's gallery for you to find one of their cards to CASE. Well this week's queen was yourself.


Unfortunately I borrowed out my EB Folder Dots...so I went with SU Stripes

This Card was Almost SUO...them darned little Eyelets! LOL

Stamps: The Open Sea
Paper: SU: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ink: Old Olive, Versa Mark, White Craft
Accessories: Unknown Eyelets, SU Linen Thread, Oval Punch, White EB Powder, Corner Notch Punch



This here is my card that I CASE'd Imagine





1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! The layout is great & I do love the texture....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....