31 October 2012

Belles and Boughs 3 Times


Cherry Cobbler 
Base
4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White
5 3/8" x 4 1/8" (2, I put 1 inside because I used a dark base)
4 3/8" x 3 1/8"
3 3/8 x 2 1/8"
Old Olive Ink Pad
Bells & Boughs Stamp Set
Blender Pen

Stack your 3 White pieces and stamp your image(s)



I colored mine before mounting to the Cherry Cobbler
You'll notice I have 2 different card fronts....
One has the sentiment in Old Olive the other Cherry Cobbler.
I also tried to color the needles a bit, but it looks icky! 
I did also use Delightful Daffodil on the centers of the flowers and dabbed on a bit of Dazzling Details/










My last post using this signature....sure was cute though!

2 comments:

  1. cool tech!! pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this...looks really good though! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....