10 October 2012

Grrrr!

I have been trying s so hard to change my background to a really Halloween look. I created it in MDS just like all the others before, but I have no clue what in the world is going on!

UGH!

I going to do this post real quick, then go find something cool to read on SCS, come back and try again! LOL

Oddly it lets me put up the pretty one I made for December! LOL
Maybe it's afraid of the spider I put on the new bkgd.

The header loaded and looks fine... Signature is okay, why does it hate the bkgd so much?


1 comment:

  1. Blogger hates me too Vikki Jo! Twice I tried to change the template and I lost URLs inside of widgets.

    I like your witches hat!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....