06 October 2012

Santa Told Me....














What can I say? I love MDS!

I may never print these, but it sure was fun to put together. I think it turned out great for being a 1 armed day!

I used the Swatchbook Template

Brads (Check out Santas hat on the first page! All around the Wreath LOL) and Rhinestones...64 of them around that star! UFF DA!

All of the decor is Jolly Bingo Bits... the candy can has a J in White behind it

The papers are Holiday Harmony 2
My computer was malfunctioning and I couldn't adjust what part showing on the tags.. worked out though.

My favorite part though is the star as the flame on the candle!



If you want ..... the words are down below so you can copy and paste for your own project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....