17 October 2012

Recipes, Menu's, Traditions, Hints and more

My Recipe Book Pages on SCS


I had started a thread on SCS awhile back to get other ppls 2 cents!
Recipes, Menu's, Traditions, Hints and more

Figured maybe I'd put some on my blog to keep me motivated to work on this more.

So here's my thought for today! LOL

What is your favorite family traditional meal?

Christmas, Thanksgiving or a special Birthday menu????


Post it on your blog.

Leave your blog in a comment so I can see your blog too! :)



2 comments:

  1. My fave Holiday meal is Thanksgiving....it's only once a year & totally worth all the hard work that goes into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get married, it's all about blending traditions. Bob and I've done that for Christmas. Bob's Christmas morning always included homemade blueberry muffins for breakfast. Mom had the oven on anyway for the turkey so it they could be baking while everyone opened presents.

    My Christmas mornings always included homemade cinnamon rolls. Made the day before while we were making the pies and rolls for Christmas
    Dinner. While we gathered up the remains of gift-opening, Mom would have them wrapped in foil and pop into the preheated oven for a few minutes so they always had that fresh-baked warmth.

    Good thing, too, because I don't like blueberry muffins.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450