05 October 2012

Language of Friendship

I forgot to post this card a few weeks ago....


Not the best photo, but I just could not seem to get the sun to work with me. Either it came out so dark you'd think I had used Basic Black instead of Lucky Limeade! LOL

A very sweet friend (stampinspooky aka Sue)  used her Impressions Folder...Petals A Plenty (she sent me enough for club)
On Lucky Limeade
I cut them down to  4 1/4 x 2 1/2
Punches are Bird Builder (we stamped on Whisper White, Bird is Bashful Blue and Branch is Always Artichoke)
Boho Blossom (Whisper White Card Stock, using Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight)
The 2 5/8" Scallop with Chocolate Chip and 1 3/4" Scallop with a piece of Regals DP
The sentiment is stamped with Always Artichoke


Here's 3 more using Language of Friendship






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look to your blog, very pretty!
    and the cards are pretty too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Brightly Gleaming

 My sister and I spent all day Friday organizing all of the Christmas papers.  Turns out I have 10 full bins, all retired of just Christmas....