02 May 2011

Some projects


My BIL Passed away in April and my sister Teresa asked for a few Thank you cards
 I used MDS to create these, I touched them up with buttons, Dew Drops, Top Note Die and some Smooch.. which I smeared tossing them into the box.. darn it!





This set of 6 is for a SCS Sketch.. but since my computer and theirs don't seem to be speaking ( a techy issue) I can not even remember the sketch number.
I get a weekly coupon from Archiver's for buy 3 and get 3 cardstocks.. so I got 3 colors for these cards.
All those layers make it a bit heavy, extra postage YAY
But I did get one more stamp used... getting closer to my Reesolution goal!
 One stamp set at a time! 







This cute little bunny is Raye's stamp. I had to stamp one for me to color. I didn't make 1 single Easter Card this year... not a one!
I did however, stamp this, color it and take a pic with my cell and share it with everone on Easter Morning!









This adorable bear and Locket necklace came from my daughter and Son in MO. They got a birthstone for all 3 kids and me for inside.. and he is so soft! He's an early Mother's Day gift..... I don't' think she meant for it to get here so quick!













I received this huge package of goodies from Australia! My Big Secret Sister is such a spoiler!  2 Chocolate Bears, Ribbons, Card Stocks, Buttons and a very pretty card! Thanks Sis! Happy Easter to you too!














This card I made for my Little DSS.. I created it using Elizabeth in MDS, the layout is a CASE from SCS
I colored it using Spica Pens and Smooshes

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vikki-Jo,
    we miss you on the thread over at SCS!!!
    hope you get back in soon
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450