12 March 2013

Christmas Cards for 2013 (January & March)


Thank you Holly for the Gingerbread Man Sizzix Die.First she cut out the little guys in felt for me, then sent me the whole die.
His Heart Buttons are SU Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Diamonds
The Doily is from SU (so not my fave of dies) 
I never thought I'd be one to go into Ben Franklin to buy Rick Rack! LOL
The wiggly eyes make him look a bit creepy... just saying.
Real Red Base and Whisper White inside for writing on.
Susan presented the challenge for March to use stuff from our stash. I can't tell you how long those Gingerbread men have been sitting round here. 



 I used MDS to create the house number.
 Its so darned tiny..I didn't think about the cutting out part when I made them. 
The back ground is Tim Holtz Brick Embossing Folder.




Sorry this photo is so blurry... my door knobs are SU Mini Brads

 

I made my wreath with the Bird Builder Punch. 
Not sure if you can tell...I used SU Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details as Holly on the wreath.







 Inside the door..
using MDS I decorated a tree and added the sentiment. 


Thanks Susan for the doors!
 The challenge for January by Sheri  was to use non traditional colors. 


 I know I skipped February... LOL Ina's challenge is to make cards showing Winter Sports.
 Still thinking on that one.










No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450