14 June 2013

A Bit ahead of myself!

July is my month to share some card making items....I got a bit ahead of myself and got them all done and mailed out in mid June! 


WOW! Is the color off in this photo, the background mat is a light grey! My sister had bought a lot of papers from somewhere and shared with me, not a clue who made it.
Grey, a vanilla and print.
The Stamped image is Stampin' Up! Thoughts and Prayers.
Ink is Tempting Turquoise, Gumball Green and Early Espresso 
The hardware and brads are also SU. Oh how I wish they's bring that back!!!!


For this card I used SU Open Sea stamp set with Early Espresso ink
I colored it with the old SU Metallic Pencils
The DSP is SU, and the Night of Nave CS and the Bakers Twine
The Nestie is Labels #9
The white is something random


Thanks for looking.with all this rain I can't really do anything out in the yard, so making cards sounded good!

1 comment:

  1. missed you. glad to see your post. as for card making or yard work? card making ALWAYS wins. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450