28 March 2019

I need to sell off some of my olf retired sets to make room for new (and make money to buy new) Stamps and Dies.

I'd like to do transactions through PayPal, but I can accept a money order if you prefer.

If wanting to buy, please comment with your email address for PayPal and which set(s).

I will send an invoice within 24 hours and I expect payment quickly as well.

Postage will be $7.35 
I would like to use a Flat Rate Priority Envelope for mailing. 
*But I will do plain First Class in a padded mailer if you prefer. I would need your Zip Code to calculate postage.

3 sets will fit in unless they're in the Wood Mount Cases.

All of my sets are in the clear stamp cases, I tossed all the old clam shells.

All sets are used. 

I ALSO HAVE THEM POSTED ON SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS



























missing a stamp... Just For You

 


and FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450