24 July 2019

Wednesday relaxng.

WOYWW ? ...  A mess.

The laptop which never moves. It is often closed however LOL
Directly in front of it is my notebook, adhesive dots (newest fave!) my magnifying glass for those blind as a bat moment, and the flip-flop set of dies from Sizzix a Stephanie Barnard design, it was a gift from one of my SCS friends.


Wildlife Reserve Stamp Set is out because I needed an o"O" so I used the owl and the oval for the card for my ABC group on SCS.

That is one stamp set that I will never part with, mostly because I love the Eagle and the Turtle, but I won't part with any of the 'guy' stuff.

Using up some retired DSP the wood grain texture.


Oh my new blend storage is on the table too I have room to purchase four more combos!



 I also have dies and stamps and some DSP ready for a congratulations new home card I need to make for a co-worker.


There is an empty Wood mount case there getting ready for the new pack of  DSP to be cut into love it chop it.

I also have all of the supplies that I received from the creative chicks this month to get that card




oh and the catnip bubbles are on the table LOL total flop and failure where the cats are concerned but the dog absolutely is berserk over them



All this humidity made my envelopes seal. UGH

I think I might miss my round glass table when I move out to the craft room. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with this table I hate to just put it in the shed for storage.


Here is the new Big Shot! Man is that thing quiet!!! I wouldn't have know it was working if it hadn't moved! LOL





Maybe I'll take a picture of my table when I clean it all the way off! someday

Thanks for visiting.







No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450