14 January 2012

March Projects for at Judy's



These here cards are my plan for the workshop at Judy's in March.

Bunny is all punches! He's simply too cute! I Cased him someone on SCS but no clue who from..sorry! 
I used my thumb print with Pretty In Pink to give his paws some color :)

The Blossom, I curled each piece around a paint brush and popped up with a dimensional


Stamps: Build a Blossom and Sincere Salutations
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty Pink, Basic Black and Certainly Celery
Ink: Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Large and Small Ovals, Circles and the Heart from the Owl Punch, Top Note Die, Pearls, Petal Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Victorian Wall Paper Texture Folder 

1 comment:

  1. That bunny is super cute!!
    love the flower too!

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450