18 July 2013

Get Well for Jan

Found a challenge to make a get well card.
 I didn't need 1, but figured I could make it up and just toss it int he stash.

So off to find a color combo idea I liked. Stumbled on someones board on Pinterest (of course)
Then from there over to a new blog Dynamic Duos. The Challenge there was for Subtles, but I really liked a card Halley had made, So here is my CASE of her BABY card.




Used my new DSP Afternoon Picnic, it coordinates with Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla 
I tried out a new Debossing idea I found on You Tube for Karen Burniston, using her Framelits she created for SU.. I can't believe I did it! LOL
Not happy with my sponging, but that Crushed Curry seems so BAM to me anyhow.
The  5/8" Organza Ribbon seems to work well 
Then when I found something else I liked, and clicked on Like Me on FB, I learned one of my good friends is having heart trouble, so I guess this card gets  a home after all.

Not happy to need it now. 


P.S. BTW my table isn't so cleared anymore!

4 comments:

  1. Great card. It's always great to have those specialty cards on hand for when you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card with all the banners in the background! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Get Well Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banners...great get well card for your stash. Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450