02 July 2013

Humm good question..

I was asked by a newbie "What should I bring with me for workshops?'

I answered "Your basic tool kit"

"Well, what' in that?"

I came up with a few, but now I wonder what do you all take along with you? Please leave a comment,  and link back to your blog so I can come visit!!


Adhesive
Trimmer
Scissors
Ruler
Pencil
Eraser
Paper Piercer (works good for making holes for brads!)
Dimensionals (or pop dots)
Maybe some glue, you never really know when you might need liquid.

1 comment:

  1. a scoring tool or bone folder always comes in handy. Baby wipes are also a good staple in any basics bag. Other than that, I think you've covered it very well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450